We're working hard to create an atmosphere that promotes GREAT leaders. GREAT is an acronym created with a parent committee, it reminds us that at Green Acres:
We set and achieve GOALS.
We are RESPONSIBLE
We value LIFELONG education.
We choose a positive ATTITUDE.
We know all are important on our TEAM.
To help students become GREAT leaders we will be focusing on 7 Habits found in The Leader in Me book and other Covey publications. Those habits are:
1. Be Proactive- You're in charge
2. Start with the End in Mind- Have a Plan
3. Put First things First- Work First, Then Play
4. Think win-win- Everyone Can Win
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood- Listen Before You Talk
6. Synergize- Together is Better
7. Sharpen the Saw- Balance Feels Best
Thanks for being a part of our school community.
Make sure you subscribe to get email notifications of what's happening at Green Acres, and your child's class.